The Zonal Transplant Coordination Committee, Mumbai is a registered body with the charity commissioner and formed by the Appropriate authority by a government resolution in the year 2001. It consists of CEO of all the recognized hospitals, NGOs, Experts in the transplant surgery of various organs, prominent citizens of the city. There are 40 members of the governing council of the ZTCC Mumbai.
Charity Commissioner Reg. no. is 132/2002 GBBSD
The office premise is present at L. T. M. G. Hospital, New College Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 29/A, Near Skin Bank, Sion (W), Mumbai – 400 022.
Contact Nos. 9167663468/69 landline-24028197 [office hrs.]
Email : organtransplant @ ztccmumbai.org
WHAT IS ZTCC?
ZTCC is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization started to promote organ donation in 2000 in Mumbai.
ZTCC is an organization impart with international standards with following main aims.
- To promote cadaver transplant.
- Optimal use of all cadaveric available organs.
- To reach out to every needy waiting recipient with fair distribution of organs as per government guidelines.
Function of ZTCC:
- To implement deceased donor programme in accordance with THOA 1994,
- Fair equitable distribution of available cadaveric organs.
- transplant administration
- To reach out to every waiting recipient and avail him the state of art therapy –organ transplantation.
- To promote and increase awareness for deceased donor programme.